Is your current bathroom no longer working for your family? It may be time to switch to an accessible walk-in option. Walk-in options are easier to access than traditional bathtub and shower systems. This makes them a versatile option for many Seattle homeowners. Let’s go over some of the ways you can benefit from a new walk-in shower or walk-in tub remodel.
Reasons to Switch to an Accessible Walk-In Bathroom Solution
Before you invest in a new bathroom remodel, you need to decide which features will help make your bathroom more functional. You should ask yourself the following questions before switching to a walk-in solution:
- Will your bathroom be used by just you, or by other family members?
- Do you need room for wheelchair or walker access?
- Are you looking to make showering quicker or bathing more relaxing?
- Would you like a seating option?
- Does anyone in your family require assistance while bathing?
- What are your bathroom design goals?
Walk-In Shower Benefits
A walk-in shower features a low entry point. This makes them easier to get into than a traditional shower. With a walk-in shower replacement, you can enjoy:
- Wheelchair Accessible No-Threshold Options
- Walk-In Low-Threshold Options
- Easy-to-Open Shower Doors or Shower Curtains
- Comfortable Shower Seating
- Safety Grab Bars
- Shower Wall Design Variety
Walk-In Bathtub Benefits
A walk-in bathtub also features a low entry point. This way, users don’t have to worry about the dangers of climbing into a high tub. With a walk-in bathtub installation, you can receive:
- Watertight Doors
- Deep Soaking Experience
- Massage Jet Therapy
- Chromatherapy Lighting
- Easy-to-Reach Shower Wands
- Padded Seats and Headrests
- Additional Privacy Curtains and Shower Heads
Find Professional Help With Your Seattle Bathroom Remodel
Luxury Bath of Seattle has over 25 years of bathroom remodeling experience. Our experienced team members will help you find the right option and customize solutions to make bathing more comfortable. All of our walk-in bathroom remodels are made from high-performing acrylic that resists staining, chipping, and cracking over time. With additional Microban technology, our easy-to-clean bath and shower replacements resist the growth of mold and mildew. Call Luxury Bath Seattle today, or fill out our online form, to request your free bathroom remodel quote!
Subscribe to Luxury Bath of Seattle's Blog