Bathroom remodels featuring blues, purples, and greens are popular today. However, it takes an eye for design to make this color scheme work when it’s time for a new tub or shower. If design isn’t your thing, don’t worry. You can design your Seattle bathroom to complement the cool color palette of your choice using three easy steps.
1. Choose Your Tile Wall Pattern
The wall surround of your tub or shower is a focal point that can do a lot for the design of your bathroom. Simulated tile patterns consisting of smaller blocks complement cool colors well. Some of the most popular options include:
2 Choose Your Bath or Shower Color
There are a few bath and shower colors that complement a cool color palette. Choosing the one that’s right for you depends on the kind of look you are going for.
- Simple and Elegant: If you prefer classic colors for your Seattle bathroom remodel that offer a simple yet elegant appeal, you might choose:
- Classic Concrete
- Basket Weave
- Bold and Beautiful: When you want a bath or shower style that captures the eye or if your love the look of marble, then these might be your best choice:
- Artic Ice
- Platino Granite
2. Select Complementary Hardware
Now that you have the main aspects of your tub or shower remodel decided, it’s time to choose your hardware. This includes your faucets, drain, shower door frame, and grab bars. Typically, Brushed Nickel or Matte Black hardware pair well with the colors and patterns listed above.
3. Complete the Look with Accessories
You want a bathroom that is as functional as it is stylish, so complete your design by choosing accessories that will improve your showering or bathing experience. Some features that you might want to include are:
- Grab Bars for Improved Safety
- Attached Bench Seat for Comfortable Showering
- Shower Footrest for Leg Shaving
- Storage Shelves and Caddies to Stay Organized
- Built-In Soap Dishes
You did it! Your Seattle bathroom remodel is now suitable for your cool color palette of choice. So, get to your local paint store and give your walls a fresh coat, buy fluffy new towels, or add a pop of personality with your favorite, cool-colored décor.
Subscribe to Luxury Bath of Seattle's Blog